Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't sign new broadband contract

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me, I just seem to be going round in circles and not getting anywhere! 

We signed up for a Virgin Media package via a field sales advisor who came to our door. A week later we still had no confirmation about the package, we emailed the field sales advisor who admitted they had incorrectly entered the email address wrong, so all the emails had been sent to a different email address. We had to phone customer services twice to try and change the email address and finally it worked however they said they were unable to send the contract again. We managed to sign up for 'My Virgin Media' with the help of the field sales advisor with the information we needed.

The question we have is, Our services are being connected next Friday (28th). What are we supposed to do regarding the contract as we were never sent one to sign?

Thank you  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can't sign new broadband contract

Hi there @K_athy5

Welcome to our Community and to our Virgin Media family - we're happy to have you!

Very sorry to understand that there was an issue with writing down your correct email address; however, there should be no reason as to why this cannot be resent to the correct email address for you (The only restriction is if this has been sent recently - the account will block multiple contracts being sent in a short period of time. Only the account holder can request this. 

However, if you have managed to sign up for your online account, your contract will be visible via your online account. Pop along to the My Bills section and the View Contract. You can then download and sign the contract via your online account 🙂 

Hope that helps. 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie, Thank you for replying to my query. 

We requested for a new contract to be sent to the corrected email address but the man we were dealing with kept saying as it was sent to the wrong email address that was it, there was no way another one could be sent to the now corrected email address. 

I thankfully managed to download a copy of the contract, Do I just need to keep the contract safe or do I need to send it somewhere?

Thank you again 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update K_athy5 and glad to hear this has been resolved. If you just keep hold of the contract for your own records, there is no need to send it anywhere 🙂

Rob

0 Kudos