Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can’t sign into my virgin account

Can’t sign into my virgin account keeps saying the billing date is wrong when trying to change the password. I’ve tried countless times I also can’t see these extra charges on my account then to top it off without speaking with anyone I have had sky cinema added to my account. Would like some help if possible as I can’t afford these charges even more so if I don’t even know what they are for.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t sign into my virgin account

Hi
Have you previously registered for a myvirginmedia account?
Can you please make sure you are using an internet browser, not via the app, and I'd recommend a computer when you try to complete a password reset. Also when you input the information you are asked make sure is in the correct format and there are no spaces at the end of each information as it's a common error.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t sign into my virgin account

Yes did all that I’ve tried through my phone through my PC I’ve asked before on the phone months ago to get it reset and it has never been done. No spaces at the end of each format and taking the date and amount straight from my email so it is correct. 

thank you for the reply. 

0 Kudos