cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t sign into account

reacerenton
Joining in

Hi I cannot sign into my account I receive emails but when I try to sign in it says it doesnt recognise my email or password and I need it sorted as it often makes me late to pay my bill 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @reacerenton thanks for your post here, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns that you've raised here surrounding your My Virgin Media account.

Instead of selecting sign-in, can you instead try pressing Register or joining as if you're a new customer and entering your details from scratch to see if this works for you?

Sometimes this can cause issues, if you've left us and re-joined, or gone to another address with us - please keep us updated.

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @reacerenton thanks for your post here, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns that you've raised here surrounding your My Virgin Media account.

Instead of selecting sign-in, can you instead try pressing Register or joining as if you're a new customer and entering your details from scratch to see if this works for you?

Sometimes this can cause issues, if you've left us and re-joined, or gone to another address with us - please keep us updated.

Many thanks

Tom_W

I've tried registering again as you suggested but it says that I can't use a virginmedia.com email address, but that's the only 1 that I have.  I've been with Virgin Media for many years and never left at any point in time.