forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
waymor
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't sign into account, don't know ebilling pin.

Wonder if somebody could help with this please? Don't even remember setting one up. The email address listed there for me is so old that I can't remember the last time I used that service and when I try to access it the address isn't recognised so no luck there after trying various relevant to me number combinations. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't sign into account, don't know ebilling pin.

Hi Waymor,

Thanks for using the forums to get this online account issue looked into, I am sorry if its been causing some frustration!

Can I firstly ask if its in regards to your mobile or media services please?

Also, can you tell me what error message appears when you try to log in?

Lastly, can you try registering, even if you think you've already done this as this can sometimes resolve issues such as this.

Please let me know,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
waymor
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, thanks for the response. It's media services, not mobile and I reset some sign in details to allow me partial access. I'm now stuck on a page (update your profile page), and am taken back to it whatever I try. There's a box for the ebilling pin and a very old email address shown . I tried any relevant number combinations I could think of and after too many attempts a message stated new pin sent to the email shown. The email is with a service I haven't used for many years and when I try to access it, the address isn't recognized by the service so I can't see if a new pin has been sent. Stuck there for now so any help or advice would be appreciated, thanks.

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Waymor, 

Thanks for coming back to me about this, I can see why you're getting frustrated, sounds like you're stuck in a loop 😞

I can of course try to help you with this, I'll send you a PM in a minute so we can pass security and find the account. 

After that I'll have a look at your online account info and see if this old email is still attached and causing the issue. 

If so I will try to remove it and add a new email in its place. 

If that fails I also have the IT team to fall back on if we need it 🙂

Speak to you in our PM soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos