cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see my bill at all

FrancesHinden
Joining in

A couple of months ago I finally managed to change from postal bills to ebills with the help of this forum.  Well, I think I did because I no longer receive paper bills.  In fact, I no longer receive any bill at all.

I don't receive an email telling me my bill is ready, as I do with my Virgin mobile contract.

If I log on to 'my Virgin media' and select 'billing' from the menu on the left, it just sends me to the Help and Support page.  Similarly, if I click through to 'View your bill' it works fine for the mobile, but for TV and Broadband just sends me back to the help and support page.

I can see my account details, and I can view the details of my package if I want to Upgrade it, but I cannot see my bill.  Unsurprisingly, the direct debit seems to be working fine.

Why is it so difficult to find out how much I am paying?

34 REPLIES 34

countyexile
Up to speed

Tried it with Edge browser on desktop and it works, so the issue seems only to be with Chrome on my desktop (although don't get the same issue with  Chrome on my laptop)

Hmm how odd. Try clearing all cache/cookies for me on the desktop.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

countyexile
Up to speed

Thanks - away for a few days so will try when I get back

Hi @countyexile 

Have a lovely time away and then let us know if you need further assistance.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

countyexile
Up to speed

Clearing the cache did the trick. Thanks for your help