cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see my bill at all

FrancesHinden
Joining in

A couple of months ago I finally managed to change from postal bills to ebills with the help of this forum.  Well, I think I did because I no longer receive paper bills.  In fact, I no longer receive any bill at all.

I don't receive an email telling me my bill is ready, as I do with my Virgin mobile contract.

If I log on to 'my Virgin media' and select 'billing' from the menu on the left, it just sends me to the Help and Support page.  Similarly, if I click through to 'View your bill' it works fine for the mobile, but for TV and Broadband just sends me back to the help and support page.

I can see my account details, and I can view the details of my package if I want to Upgrade it, but I cannot see my bill.  Unsurprisingly, the direct debit seems to be working fine.

Why is it so difficult to find out how much I am paying?

34 REPLIES 34

Hey @pb1958,

Thanks for joining me in that private message, I'm glad we could go about looking into this issue with you, if you do need anything further please do let us know.

Joe

Hey @pb1958,

Glad we could have that private chat and go about resolving your issue, if there is anything further we can do, please let us know.

Joe

countyexile
Up to speed

I am getting exactly the same issue. Up until last month I could access bills through "My Virgin Media" when logging on via the website using my Windows 11 PC. Received the email saying my latest bill is available 2 days ago but when I log in can't access the bill as when I press the View Bill button keep getting sent to the help & support pages and then a blank screen. I can, however, view the bill via the app on my android mobile. 

Hi @countyexile, thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're having 😔

Are you experiencing the same thing when trying to access your bills, via the website, on a different device?

Regards,
Daniel

countyexile
Up to speed

Hi Daniel, Thanks for your reply. Just tried logging in on my Windows 11 laptop and am able to view and download the bill on there. Tried again on the Windows 11 desktop and still can't access it there - strange!

Regards

Rob

Hi Rob, no problem at all. Thank you for your response.

Are you using the same browser on both devices? Can you maybe try a third device for good measure, such as the Android mobile you previously mentioned? 

Regards,
Daniel

countyexile
Up to speed

Hi Daniel,  Thanks for your further reply. Logged in to the Virgin website (not app) on my Android phone and the bill download is there. So it seems whatever the problem is it is device related and relates just to my Windows 11 PC. I am using chrome on both my desktop PC and laptop.

Any suggestions please?

Regards

Rob

Thank you for popping back to us @countyexile and I am so glad to hear that you are able to view the bills via the phone app. 

Can I just check are you trying to view the PDF version of the bill on your phone? 

countyexile
Up to speed

Hi, Sorry I missed your reply. Yes I can view the bill on my android mobile and download a pdf version of it. Similarly I can view and download on my Windows 11  laptop. It is just my Windows 11 PC that I can't view the bill on - it just defaults to the help and support page every time.

Hi @countyexile 

Have you tried another browser on the desktop? Or incognito mode etc?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill