cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see my bill at all

FrancesHinden
Joining in

A couple of months ago I finally managed to change from postal bills to ebills with the help of this forum.  Well, I think I did because I no longer receive paper bills.  In fact, I no longer receive any bill at all.

I don't receive an email telling me my bill is ready, as I do with my Virgin mobile contract.

If I log on to 'my Virgin media' and select 'billing' from the menu on the left, it just sends me to the Help and Support page.  Similarly, if I click through to 'View your bill' it works fine for the mobile, but for TV and Broadband just sends me back to the help and support page.

I can see my account details, and I can view the details of my package if I want to Upgrade it, but I cannot see my bill.  Unsurprisingly, the direct debit seems to be working fine.

Why is it so difficult to find out how much I am paying?

34 REPLIES 34

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're also experiencing the same issue with your bills online. 

I've popped you over a private message so I can take your details. Our forums have changed a little since my last post, so you'll now be able to find my message at the white envelope in the top right.

Thanks!

Beth

Hi,

I have the same problem as well. Virgin promised they would fix it and yet nearlt 2 weeks later they haven't.

I have the same problem. Cannot get access to my bills. What are Virgin doing!

Marble
Tuning in

I'm having the same issue too. It's frustrating.

BD2
Joining in

I also have the same problem. Unfortunately I don't yet have a Direct Debit set up, and with no bill it makes it virtually impossible to pay my bill, meaning we had our services suspended last month. Finally found i could pay over the phone, but apparently that service soon won't be available. Have phoned up twice to try and resolve, but have no confidence it will be sorted.

pb1958
Tuning in

I have the same problem too.  The link in the email to view the bill does not work.  It takes me to a blank page.  I have also tried to view my bills via my account online.  The 'View your bill' option is just taking me to a 'How can we help?' screen.  I click on 'Broadband, TV and landline' which is taking me back to Virgin Media help and support.  Please help me to view my bills.

Hi Pb1958 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you back onto our community forum 😊.

Sorry to see there is an issue viewing your bills ☹.

Have you tried signing into another device?

Can you please uninstall our app and then install it and try again for us.

Let us know how it goes. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi, I've uninstalled the app and installed it again and I can see my bills there.  However I need to download them on my computer and am still getting the same problem described in my previous message.  I've tried signing out and then back into my account.  It won't let me use my password; there is just a passkey.  I am unable to update my password and am asked to Verify it's me by changing my sign in email address to one that isn't from Virgin Media and access it from the alternative email address! What on earth is that all about?

Please can you tell me how I can view my bills without getting caught in an impossible loop?

There is also a problem because there are no bills prior to 15th September 2022 accessible through the app.  I need all of my bills from April 2022 to April 2023 to send to my accountant for that tax year.  

Hey @pb1958,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you are having this issue viewing your bills, the app will only allow you to go back 12 months however if this is required I can go about processing a request for further dates, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information form you in a quick private message.

Joe