cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see my bill at all

FrancesHinden
Joining in

A couple of months ago I finally managed to change from postal bills to ebills with the help of this forum.  Well, I think I did because I no longer receive paper bills.  In fact, I no longer receive any bill at all.

I don't receive an email telling me my bill is ready, as I do with my Virgin mobile contract.

If I log on to 'my Virgin media' and select 'billing' from the menu on the left, it just sends me to the Help and Support page.  Similarly, if I click through to 'View your bill' it works fine for the mobile, but for TV and Broadband just sends me back to the help and support page.

I can see my account details, and I can view the details of my package if I want to Upgrade it, but I cannot see my bill.  Unsurprisingly, the direct debit seems to be working fine.

Why is it so difficult to find out how much I am paying?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hmm how odd. Try clearing all cache/cookies for me on the desktop.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

34 REPLIES 34

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @FrancesHinden 

Is your contact email up to date in My Virgin Media? If not that may be why you aren't receiving correspondence that your bill is ready to view.

The email includes the amount to be taken and the date.

My Virgin Media > Account Settings > Account Details > Contact Details > Email Address.

Have you only tried the web browser, or have you downloaded and tried using the  My Virgin Media app?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks for the very quick reply.  
yes, the contact email is correct - they managed to email me on it just the other day to tell me the ludicrous amount by which my bill is going up. 

on the app it will tell me how much the latest bill was, but I cannot access the itemised bill. 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your post @FrancesHinden 😊

I am sorry you are having issues viewing your bill, will you be able to share an image of what you are seeing (all personal details blocked out)?

What do you mean by itemised? So we can get a better idea of how to assist.

Keep us posted 🙌

Zoie

If I log in to MyVirginMedia through the web page, I can't see any details of my bill at all - as described above, trying to view the bill takes me to the Help and Support page.

If I use the App, I can see the total on my Dashboard (screenshot attached) but cannot find any more detail (tapping it does nothing).  The paper bill that I used to get included a breakdown of what I was receiving, and (for example) a list of phone calls from the landline that I had paid for.  

The online Help says I should simply be able to view my bill.  This doesn't seem to be too difficult a request.

screenshot_virgin.jpg

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for providing this for me @FrancesHinden

I will need to take a closer look into this for you 😊

I will pop you over a PM so keep an eye out for the little envelope 📩

Zoie

S25Wall
Joining in

I have the exact same problem. I can see the dashboard but can’t view my bills? 

Hi S35Wall,

Thanks for your post, welcome to the Community Forums!

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing the same problems with your online bills. I will be able to help you further with this.

I've popped you over a private message. Please look out for it over at the purple envelope in the top right 📩

Thanks!

Beth

SoAnnoyed
Tuning in

me too it is driving me up the wall, and when I try to ring Virgin they take me in circles too, keep getting me to change passwords til I am in a tizz and no idea what that password is, so I fail security! The website is pants

send me one too! When I try to View Bill I am just taken back to Billing & Payments help page