Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't register virgin media account

I have tried on multiple occasions to register for my virgin media account so that I can check my bills, look at options for upgrades etc.  However, no matter what I try, I cannot get registered.  It won't let me register with the email address that was good enough for me to purchase virgin media with and notifications that I have a new bill are sent to, despite me not being able to view these bills as you will not let me register.  I have tried a number of other emails, including trying to set up a virgin media email address but I get a message telling me to try again when my account has been set up.  I have had virgin media for months!  Tonight I phoned the call center to be told that it was a problem that only I could solve as they couldn't help as I have not set up a virgin media account.  They even suggested that I tried again with a friend's email email address!  I insisted that the call operator, whose name I wish I remembered, stayed on the line while I tried again with a new email address.  So while he was on the line, I tried again with my son's email address and lo and behold, it did not work.  He then put me onto hold before hanging up on me.  If he didn't hang up, why did he not call back?  I have had the line cut off with other customer service assistants in the past, and reputable companies who value the quality of their service, will call the customer back.  This of course did not happen, and now the phone lines are closed.  I can see that this question has been asked time and time again on the forums over at least the last year so why has this issue still not been sorted out.  I would appreciate some support from someone at virgin who can actually help me with my issue and not just say that it is my issue and not theirs!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't register virgin media account

HI dizzielizzy, thanks for messaging us and we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the service. Can you confirm if you have been able to set this up since posting? Can you confirm if the email address was listed on a former account with us? - Chris. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have still not got the problem solved.  I did once apply for virgin and then cancelled it before connection and it would have been the same email address.  However, I have tried a further 3 email addresses and still cannot get access,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We will send you a private message to get this looked at, - Chris. 

0 Kudos