Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can’t register online account

Had virgin for a few months now been trying to create online account but whenever I enter my details and click register it simply returns back to the same screen and asks for the details again. I have not been able to get beyond the first screen despite numerous attempts. 

Also experiencing very slow connection WiFi constantly dropping out, having to reset daily! Not impressed 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t register online account

Thanks for your post Gemma07 and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear that you've been struggling to register for your self-care account

Can you please tell me if you've been able to try alternative browsers? Have you also been able to clear the cache on the browsers to see if this can have a positive effect?

If you're still unable to register the account after running these basic diagnostics, do please come back to us and we'll be happy to look into this further for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi David,

thanks for coming back to me! Yes I tried different browsers and cleared my cached items as suggest but still having same issue.

thanks

gemma 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response Gemma,

In that case this is something we'll need to take a closer look into, please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos