Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can’t register for my virgin media account and can’t get through to phone helplines without it

Every time I try and register for an account it comes up with an error message saying ‘Sorry we are not able to set up an account right now’. 

I have spent hours trying to get through to your helpline in order to discuss billing and account problems (I am being changed significantly more than the deal that I agreed to which is very out of order) but I can’t get through to talk to anyone without having a myvirginmedia account password, and I can’t access any of my account info to see what is going on. It is very stressful and I am at a loss of what to do  

Can someone please respond or provide me with a direct line to talk to someone about it as I am feeling very let down by your lines of communication and help. 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t register for my virgin media account and can’t get through to phone helplines without it

Hi crosby14,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a very warm welcome to you. I am sorry to hear you have been unable to set up an online account.

I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can look into this for you, I will send you an invite shortly , please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos