Menu
Highlighted
dendsh
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can’t register for an online account

So I have been trying to register for an online account for 4 months without any success! When putting the details, the website doesn’t load the next page. I have reached out via phone the support team several times asking to solve the issue but no one seem to care?

i mean, how is it possible to offer a service (My Virgin Media app) and not letting customers use it (I’ve read other questions and noticed that a lot of people had the same issue).

I’ve also raised the issue 2 months ago via phone that they spelled my surname wrong but no one fixed it! Very frustrating paying so much money and no help at all!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t register for an online account

Hi Dendsh, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm sorry you've been having some issues registering for your online account, this isn't what we like to hear. 

So when you pop in the details it doesn't load the next page, what browser is this happening on? Have you tired a few browsers at all?

What device is it you're using to try and register? 

In regards to the name being spelling incorrectly, where is it you're seeing this? 

If we've updated it then it wouldn't show as changed until our next written contact with you or it would show online once you're able to access it. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
dendsh
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma. 

Yes that’s correct... on the website section where putting my details to register for an online account, it just goes back to the same page without “registration complete”.

I have tried with different devices and all but nothing.

i asked the support team via phone to fix my surname 3 months ago and on my last paper bill last month the surname was still wrong!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that dendsh, have you been a customer previously and had an online account registered? Are the devices you have tried all mobile devices? Are you able to try on a PC or laptop hard wired to the Hub via ethernet?

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
dendsh
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rob.

i never had an online account registered before.

the issue it’s clearly the virgin media website as yes, I tried with the PC as well.

now I received an email saying my bill is ready and “log in to see your bill” but the website doesn’t let me register!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us dendsh,

This looks like something we'll need to take a closer look into to help rectify the surname as well as push through the registration of the self-care account

Please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
dendsh
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi David. Just replied to your message!

0 Kudos