Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't register account on line

HI there,

I have tried a few times to register my account online. It just says that that action cannot be completed right now.

I've been a customer for a year on this account now (I closed a previous one associated with my email address) - I get the emails saying I have a new statement but cannot see the statement!

Any help gratefully received!

Optimist99

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't register account on line

Thanks for posting Optimist99.

I'm sorry that you're having issues accessing your online account.  For my understanding, please can you clarify if your email address has been associated with a different Virgin Media account number and also, if you've previously successfully accessed your online account since you had your existing account?  I ask this, because it sounds as though your email address could possibly still be associated with a former account.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Lee

Thank you for getting back to me. It's a bit complicated - I am getting emails on the new account but this address was used as the user name of the old (now closed, different address, account) but I think you are right. 

When I tried to register again, I used a different email address as the user name but it did not let me complete registration. 

Its difficult because I don't really want to go through the effort of setting up a whole new email just for VM emails!

All best

Optimist

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the confirmation, Optimist99,

To enable me to investigate this further and find you a resolution, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos