cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register Virgin Media Account

GMN011
Joining in

I've received my pre-contract forms but never received a welcome email so I don't have an account number or area reference.

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, GMN011.
Thank you so much for joining our help forums and for your first post here.
A warm welcome to the VM community, great to have you on board! 🙂

We're sorry to hear of the online registration issues, we'll do our best to assist with this.

We'd advise to contact our Sales team at 0800 183 1234 if you've placed an order as a new customer and haven't received an email confirmation about your deal with us (contract) and your connection date (after 2-3 days from your application).
Our team will be able to check your order status and offer updates and info.

In regard to online accounts, our customers are able to create an account for MyVM here once the installation of their services has completed and the account is active.
To do this you'll also need additional info such as your account number and area code which is yet to be confirmed.

Please, do let us know if the above helps and if you have more questions or concerns, happy to support you in the best way we can.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

iceboy1952
Tuning in

I never received one either and that was June 23..If I try to register it say's, sorry to see you go we will be closing your account. I have my account number and area code too.

Thanks for coming back to us iceboy1952,

Can we just clarify if you have your area code and account number to register for an online account? Your original post advised you only received your pre -contract letter and no welcome letter with your area reference number or account number.

If you have these details now, are you able to try registering on an alternative device and web browser. Also, clear all cookies/caches and history.

Please try the above first and come back to us if you require further assistance.

Kind regards Jodi.