cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can t reach Virgin media by email or phone from thailand to discuss/pay the bill

Sigmia7
Just joined

Hi there,

I need help to reach Virgin Media from abroad (Thailand).

Since moving there, I have had some restrictions to call abroad and can't join Virgin from email to speak about the bill. Does anyone know an email to join them?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

Client62
Alessandro Volta

Try Customer Support via   +44 345 454 1111  or wait for the VM Team to respond to this thread.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payment/make-a-payment

Not seen any email options for VM.

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

If you can afford to do so pay the bill online and argue about it when you get home.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A VM staff member may be able to give some advice, but I do not think they have access to the billing system so will not be able to help directly.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Sigmia7.
Thanks for joining our help forums and welcome to the VM community.
We're glad to have you on board with us! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've had issues reaching us about your bills since your move abroad, we'd be eager to help with this.

Depending on the issues you're facing with your bills, we can see how to help or direct you to the best channel for resolving those.

Could you please advise if this is in regard to a mobile or cable account (broadband) and if the services are still active or you've left us?

We do not have an email support channel however there are methods to contact us such as text via WhatsApp at +447305 327 112 (for both mobile and cable) or our live chat button on the website where available.

If you're a mobile customer you can call from abroad at +44 7953 967 967 as well, would you like to expand on the reason why you wish to discuss your bills with us?

Let us know more and if you need our support or advice.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs