Menu
donb
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't "View Bills" / Download PDF of bill

I can log in to my account ok with a web browser, and can see "Your Latest Bill" (broadband/tv/phone) ok.

But when I click on "View Bills" to download the PDF copy, the link is broken (screen shot attached below):

MyBills2.jpg

I've tried over several days and with different browsers, so I'd be pretty sure it is a website issue.

I tried an online chat, but they put me on to the internet fault finding BOT, which wasn't relevant to this query 😞

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't "View Bills" / Download PDF of bill

Hi donb, 

Thanks for your post 🙂
I am sorry you are having issues downloading your bill PDF. 

I have tried to replicate the issues and I am unable to, I am using a chrome browser, what browser are you using ?

Zoie

0 Kudos
donb
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Zoie,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'd tried several browsers - Brave (Chrome), MS Edge & Firefox (all current versions).

However, I can now report that it appears to be working ok, and I have been able to see the list of bills, and download the current one !!

Cheers, Don

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Don, 

Thanks for sticking with us and updating us on this. I'm really glad you are now able to access the relevant pages. 

If you have any further issues going forward, pop back and let us know.

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos