Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can’t pay bill - phone not working

So tried ringing the number I usually do to pay my bill and putting in my account number etc and then the menu just starts again have tried several times now. Can’t pay using the one off payment because I don’t know my 12 digit reference number. Any help before I get charged late fee ? 🙂 

also my app doesn’t work - several tickets have been raised for this but for some reason I can’t get an online account so can’t do it through there either. Thanks in advance x 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t pay bill - phone not working

Hi treaf58,

If you receive paper billing then your 12 digit reference number is on the back of your paper bill.

If you've signed up for ebilling then you will find the reference number on the email alert.

The following link virgin-media-make-a-payment  also has a section What is a payment reference number? which details how VM decide what the payment reference number is

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t pay bill - phone not working

Hi 

I have never received paper billing and I don’t have e billing either. Bit of a nightmare really. I’ve just tried the automated service but it’s still repeating all the options after putting it through. Not sure what to do now? 

thanks 

0 Kudos