Menu
xzczhang
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't pay bill after cancellation

Last week i cancellation my brodband contract. The hub has been recycled and I want to log in my account to pay the final bill, but when I open the bill screen, it shows:QQ截图20210112141624.jpg

QQ截图20210112142015.jpg

I did not find any place where I could pay. I also called 08000643777 but busy all the time. I  want to know how to pay my final bill 😓.

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't pay bill after cancellation

Hi xzczhang, 

Thank you for your post. 

You would need to call the team to get this paid - the best number to call is; 0345 454 1111, our team would be able to do that. We're unable to process payments over the forums. I appreciate you have tried to call - can you let me know if you've been able to speak with someone since your post? 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
xzczhang
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for you help,  I tried several times to call the number, only twice successful. But they couldn't find my information.

I want to know whether there are other payment methods I can still use now. Because I'm really not sure what payment methods I can use after I leave Virgin, at least I can't use Direct Debit now.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi xzczhang, thanks for the message, can you call the collections team on 0345 142 4444 and they should be able to take the payment, please let us know if you have any issues. Chris

0 Kudos