cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make My Virgin Media account

parislabouch
Joining in

I can't make a My Virgin Media account to manage my hub. I'm told the password doesn't work. I've tried many, many different passwords, all including upper case and lower case letters, special numbers, and at varying lengths. I've also tried making an account with a different email address, in incognito mode, and from another browser. I'm not too sure what else to do at this point. I did have Virgin Media about 4 years ago so I wonder if that has broken my account. Please help. 

4 REPLIES 4

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi parislabouch 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues registering your My Virgin Media account. If you have had an account with us previously, then this may be why you are unable to register as it would already be assigned to a previous service.

Are you able to try a different email, and let us know how you get on?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi, as stated in my first post here, I already tried a different email address. Any other suggestions? Thank you. 

Chasper76
Joining in

I am having the same problem. Have come on here to find a solution as it is really frustrating

Hi @parislabouch, thank you for your response.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. 

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel