Menu
jdtravel
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can’t login to my virgin media Help

I can’t login to my virgin media to check bills I have put my details in as requested but it says can’t find username I also have put my surname my account number date of birth still no joy please if someone can help 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can’t login to my virgin media Help

HI jdtravel, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the online account. Can you confirm if you have previously registered for the online account or are you in the process of setting this up? Chris 

0 Kudos
scoborobo
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Absolute nightmare can’t login was told again today that my password has been changed wait a few hours!!! This was 8:30am this morning!!! Still can’t access my virgin media. And this was through the cancellation team as am that fed up. Guess what still not working!!!! Spending an absolute fortune a month for a supposed great package etc. Nah. No one helps and am fighting a losing battle. After years of being a media and mobile customer am reaching the end of my rope. Looks like it’s bye bye virgin tomorrow. As I can’t handle the stress and spending hours getting nowhere!!!!!!!!! No one helps unless it’s to upgrade!!!!!!!!! 

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @scoborobo,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post, and I'm sorry to understand that you're having some issues with logging into your online account.

Can you tell us if you're still experiencing this issue? If so, what error shows on the log in page? Would you be able to attach a screenshot?

Please keep us updated, so we can help resolve this issue. 

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
scoborobo
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have an engineer coming out now. As everything is buffering, phones have no signal, can’t access virgin media. So hopefully the engineer will fix it.  Coming Monday morning and if it’s still a nightmare then am afraid to say am done 

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @scoborobo,

Thank you for getting back to us about this issue! 

I'm glad to hear that you have an appointment scheduled soon. Please keep us updated on this issue and let us know how the visit goes!

We'll be more than happy to help further if needed.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos