Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can't login to my account

Hello,

I hope someone can help, as I'm going round in circles and the support line never seems to pick up.

I'm trying to login to my account, which I haven't done for years.  I did recover username and it's one of the ancient @ntlworld accounts (though marketing emails come to my gmail account).  However when trying to recover password it asks me for information off my last bill, which is then refuses to accept.

I'm not sure what else to do - please help!

cheers

Kevin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't login to my account

Well, just managed to reset the password after a couple of hours on hold in different queues.  

However I can't do anything without a billing pin - I've no idea what this is, or how to get it.

Can anyone help?

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello FatherLukeDuke

Sorry to hear of the problems faced accessing your account but we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forum.

Glad to hear you have been able to reset the password, can you confirm if you have access to the email address registered on the account?

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the reply.

No, I don't have access to that address - it doesn't even exist anymore I'm afraid - probably not for 15 years!

Cheers

Kevin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to go over this but you don't have access to the gmail account? Are you able to update this so we can get the pin sent to you via email?

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The email associated with it isn't my current gmail account but an ancient .fastmail account which died over a decade ago.  Seems I'm a bit stuck.

I will message you my gmail account and if you can give me a new pin that would be fantastic.

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm going to send you a Private Message FatherLukeDuke as I need to confirm some personal information to look into this further.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos