Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can't login - new customer

Hello all

I signed up to virgin yesterday with an installation date towards the end of August. Amongst the emails, virgin have said to sign up to my account. When I type in all my info, it says there was an error in creating the account. 

The main reason that I need to sign up to my account is I may need to alter the installation date, which it says you needed to sign up to my virgin media account to do. I haven't tried several times trying to sign up but to no avail. 

Please help. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't login - new customer

Hi

This happened to me recently too. The account did get created the 2nd time i tried. But then i couldnt log in till the next morning. I guess it took a few hours for it to kick in. 

Have u been reciving emails from the VM webteam regarding account creation eg: Welcome email etc?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there

There was a typo in my original post. I meant to say I have tried twice. I received the email to say my safe web settings have been saved but no welcome email to my virgin. What is also strange, when I go to choose a virgin email, the one I requested the first time now shows as being unavailable
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey, 

Yeah i do think your account is been created then. This was the exactly the same as mine.

Have you tried to log in this morning? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Tried again to login and sign up, still no luck. I now have used up 3 virgin email addresses too. Would be a shame if I can't change my engineers date and it's a wasted trip for him.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi samtheman13

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of the online account issues you're having and happy to help via PM. The purpose of the PM will be to get some details and then potentially need to raise it with our IT team

Kind regards

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos