cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login. Can't speak to a human!

theeicebear
Joining in

I had to start a new account in Feb of this year. So when I went to create the new account using the details of my contract, there was a password error. The guy on the phone said there was a password problem on the back end.

Now I can not login into my account, and says its been deleted. Even though I have my contract details. I keep getting texts and emails about bills I owe, when I am paying them via the link I get in my email.

Any time I try and phone Virgin to speak to someone, it's too busy or it just hangs up and says they'll call me back. Which they don't. 

I'm getting really fed up and frustrated with this, as how do I solve the problem if I can't actually talk to anyone about it? 

3 REPLIES 3

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @theeicebear thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you're having with the My Virgin Media account. 😞
I will assist you on this and get you the assistance needed.

Watch out for the private message.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I wasted 1 hour and 16 minutes on the phone for something that should have taken 15 minutes. 

The first person said they'd put me through a technical person, transferred me to a sales menu. When I got through to someone, he was no help, kept putting me on hold and then tried to sell me a tv package! Not appropropriate at all. 

It wasnt' until I spoke to a 3rd person that my problem was resolved. But there's been payments made to an old account that should have been deleted on the 4th of Feb 2023. I've made an official complaint now as these Indian call centres are utterly woeful. 

As an autistic adult, you should have the option for a British based call centre that can listen, understand and resolve the problem in a timely manner. Virgin's services have gotten so bad since covid it's not even funny. I'm seriously considering finding a new internet provider as you keep letting me down over and over again. It's the same for everyone I know that has Virgin Broadband. 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for providing further clarity on the situation - I'm sorry to hear about the experiences you endured during the conversations with our team.

When calling our teams, your call is redirected to the next available agent. So whilst we have call centres in different locations, including the UK, we cannot guarantee your calls will be directed to a UK Call Centre.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this caused during your call with us but I'm glad you've been able to get things resolved.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ