Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can't log onto my online account.

Hi,

I placed a home move. In donig so, virgin decided to close my old account and set up a new one as I agreed a new deal. Not the process I expected, but hey ho.

Issue is, now I can't access my online accounts at all. It just says I'm no longer a customer and doesn't recognise my new account number, it just gives me the old one. 

I haven't gotten any notification about bills, so I'm quite worried I'm going to miss something important. Please help. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't log onto my online account.

Hello HumanR

Sorry to hear of the online account issues experienced, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forum.

Can you confirm when the move took place please? Were there any issues with moving the services to the new property at all?

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

The move took place about a month ago, 28/04. I have just got my bill via email, but I can't actually look to see the details of it because of the aforementioned issue. I haven't actually moved into the house yet, so I can't test the service, but I don't have any reason to believe there's an issue with it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming those further details HumanR.

I can look into this but would need to send over a private message so that we can clear account security for both accounts and get this issue looked into further.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've sent you a PM. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in