Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can’t log onto my Virgin Media Account

I rejoined Virgin Media June this year and have not been able to sign into my new Virgin Media account, this has been ongoing for 5 months I have called, sent letters, spoke to someone on Facebook and online chat and still not been sorted. I was told they may need to move and transfer my email address but then just been informed this has already been done. This is obviously a technical issue but no one seems to know how to fix it. Virgin Media are happy taking a direct debit from me every month but I can’t access my account to check or look at my bills for the money they are taking. This is a joke and becoming so frustrating. I keep being passed around and not getting anywhere. To call and speak to anyone you have to wait a minimum of 30 minutes and I don’t have time to waste I just want this sorted, why can’t Virgin sort it!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t log onto my Virgin Media Account

Hi Chipperoo, thanks for your post.

Sorry you've had problems signing in to your MyVM account for so long.

I'll be happy to help get this sorted. I will send a PM shortly to confirm some details & hope to hear back from you soon. 

Tom 

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ah well I’ve been told to come here by your bods on Twitter 

, so please can anyone help me to log in to my virgin media account ? 

ive tried to change my password, I’ve tried to use a different web browser as advised by the bods on Twitter I use an Apple iPad and iPhone XR all software up to date.

Cheers 👍

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Funkit, 

Welcome to our community forums! 

Sorry to hear you've been facing some issues accessing your online account.

It sounds like you've done everything you can, it might be that we need to reset the password from our end. To investigate this further I have sent you a private message, please look out for a purple envelop and reply when you can 🙂 

Many thanks, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos