Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can't log on to virgin media account

Just had my bill emailed to me and have tried to log on to view it. It says my password is incorrect even though I'm sure it's not.  So have requested to reset password and it tells me my place of birth is incorrect, pretty sure it's not as I k ow where I was born. 

So, I chose option of don't know security answer and it asks me for bills details which is handy as I have it right in front of me and of course it tells me they are invalid!

Have spoken to someone on twitter who told me to post on here and somebody will help me out. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't log on to virgin media account

Hi Mr SJ,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your online account looked into, I am sorry this has happened.

Can I ask if you're a new customer and this is your first time logging in?

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No I'm not new customer.  Have been one for years. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Okay, thanks for clarifying that for me. 

I'm going to send you a PM so we can try to sort this out within your account. I believe resetting your online account on my side is a way forward, I'll reset it to a dummy password which I'll give to you, then you just log on with that and hopefully it will resolve it! But if not we will continue to troubleshoot this together 🙂

PM incoming!

Speak soon.

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hiya Mr SJ,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, im glad I was able to get this issue resolved thanks to my nifty trick with a dummy password 🙂

if you need anything else in future, just create a new post and me and my team will be more than happy to help again!

Have a lovely week and try to stay out of the rain lol 🙂

Warmest regards,

Megan_L