Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can’t log on to Virgin Media account

..like many other posters , I can’t log onto my virgin media account even though my account number, area code, date of last bill and security answers are all correct.  

Can someone from virgin help me to log on - I’ve tried logging on various devices, clearing browser etc. I’m concerned about the data protection issues here if I’m entering valid log on or  security answers that Virgin say are incorrect- has customer’s data been corrupted.

I'm looking to change package and tbhbthis is making me reluctant to stay with virgin even though ive been a customer for many years! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can’t log into Virgin Media account at all!

Can’t log on to Virgin Media account

..like many other posters , I can’t log onto my virgin media account even though my account number, area code, date of last bill and security answers are all correct.  

Can someone from virgin help me to log on - I’ve tried logging on various devices, clearing browser etc. I’m concerned about the data protection issues here if I’m entering valid log on or  security answers that Virgin say are incorrect- has customer’s data been corrupted.

I'm looking to change package and tbhbthis is making me reluctant to stay with virgin even though ive been a customer for many years! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can’t log into Virgin Media account at all!

Hi 3ducks, thanks for the message and sorry to hear about the issues with the online account, are you trying to set up the account as a new registration or is this via a change of password. Has the email address which you have used, been used for a Media account in the past?! please let us know and we will aim to assist further - Chris  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It’s a password change - and its the email address I’ve been using for a few years with my virgin media account . My existing password is coming back as incorrect and my (correct) security answers and details of last bill etc are also not recognised (although I know I have inputted them correctly)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good morning, 

Thank you for coming back to us, 

I am going to drop you a PM so that we can get some account information, 

We can then assist you with changing the password. 

Kind regards 

Zak_M

0 Kudos