Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can`t log into My Virgin Media

Been trying for a year now to get logged into My Virgin Media account and still can`t. Has this issue been sorted out yet? If not some help please

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can`t log into My Virgin Media

Hi sulind,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. My apologies for the online account issue. I've not been able to locate your account with the forum details provided, so I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for joining me on PM sulind,

Just to update the thread, the online account was sorted by resetting the details for it 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've been having the same trouble. Everytime I try it says that email and password are not correct. Also when I try to find the username or to get back my password I enter the account number and area code exactly as in the contract appears, it says that it is also not correct. 

I'm really frustrated 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi sarasc4,

Thanks for your comment.

I'll be more than happy to help you with this, however first I would just like to double check that you've tried using the self serve password reset via the My Virgin Media sign in page? If so, what was the result?

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos