cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in

Dubtechs
Joining in

I cannot set up my account as it says "You can’t reset your password online right now, as you don’t have additional details set up on your account." I have tried to call but they ask for a security word that I don't have, I can't test because they ask for a security word I don't have. 

I waited at home yesterday for a technicians visits, not one showed up. I just want to cancel now but I have no way to talk to anyone. What am I supposed to do?!

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dubtechs,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you have been unable to set up an Online Account or speak to us on the phone to cancel your account, is this for an active account or are you waiting to be installed?

Regards

Paul.

I am waiting for it to be installed. I got a message yesterday from Virgin saying they are cancelling my contract because "cabinet not on pole" 

Hey Dubtechs, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear the install has been cancelled.

Sometimes this can happen as we find out we can't do the job due planning permission and other factors.

However we may in the future be able to do this and you can keep an eye on this here  Cheers

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?