Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't get through to Payments team - been on hold an hour 2 days in a row.

Been owed £40 from Virgin after closing my account for over a year now. Never received the first cheque so called in October, was told it would be sent and be 45 working days. Waited 45 working days and called up, found out they'd sent it to my old address despite me telling them the new one. Told me they would send it out again and it would take 14 working days. Still nothing. Told that it had now been given to someone senior to handle and they could personally guarantee I would receive within 14 working days to my current address, but they refused to offer me any sort of confirmation email as proof that they had sent it. I've now been on hold to the Payments team for an hour 2 days in a row and not got through. This is genuinely ridiculous and I cant believe a company could be so incompetent, and the departments so disconnected. So quick to take your money and pull you up when you owe them, but they owe you money and you're left waiting over a year with nothing to show for it. I would like this resolved ASAP i'm furious

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't get through to Payments team - been on hold an hour 2 days in a row.

Thank you for your post Sammorgan97 and sorry to hear of the complications in your cheque refund. 

Could we please confirm when you were advised most recently the replacement cheque would be with you in 14 working days? 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I was advised yesterday when I was finally able to speak to someone that I would receive it to the given address within 14 working days. I’m not holding my breath though as this is the 4th time it has allegedly been sent

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes this would be the correct process when a replacement cheque is updated and sent out. 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos