Menu
mac9562
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't get in touch with virgin to tell them i am leaving,have tried twice by phone and also by letter.

Can't speak to anybody on the phone,I have tried twice [2nd and 3rd of august] was on the phone for 15 min then just cut off.I have also sent a letter telling them i have left and gone with another internet provider.I sent the letter to the PO BOX 333 MATRIX COURT,but I am receiving overdue- bill emails.Any help thanks.

0 Kudos
Sololobo
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't get in touch with virgin to tell them i am leaving,have tried twice by phone and also by letter

According to the Virgin Media Terms and Conditions https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services 

N. Other ways to end this agreement

1. In addition to your rights to cancel during the cooling off period, either you or we may end this agreement at any time (including during or at the end of any minimum period) by giving the other 30 days’ notice.  You can provide notice and end this agreement under this provision by:

1. dialling 0345 234 0751 from any phone (for information on how much this call will cost from a Virgin Media home phone visit virginmedia.com/callcosts.  Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary); or

2. writing to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

You should use a "proof of delivery" postal service to ensure your letter of cancellation has been signed for and VM are in receipt.

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.
0 Kudos
skin_uk72
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't get in touch with virgin to tell them i am leaving,have tried twice by phone and also by letter

I’m having the same issue. I was on hold for 40mins then gave up. Sent a message to them on the chat thing but that’s failed & now complained via a third party but got an automated email telling me to call them... It feels like Groundhog Day....

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Matrix court is the old address that is now shut. They may have forwarding on the mail but if not that would be why.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos