Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't get in touch with virgin regarding my second box I was meant to get when I renewed my contract in a

Need advice on who to contact regarding getting my second box

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't get in touch with virgin regarding my second box I was meant to get when I renewed my contract

Need to call 150, would do it first thing in morning at 8am to get through faster sorry

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't get in touch with virgin regarding my second box I was meant to get when I renewed my c...

Hi there @Jojo1013

During Covid19 we were not installing any additional boxes. If this was already booked on your account, you will be contacted directly when we are ready to come back and install this for you. Please do not contact us in regard to this as it may cause delays for others trying to contact us with an emergency. 

In the meantime, any credits for any additional boxes you are paying for and not getting with be automatically credited back

Thank you

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos