Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Can’t get hold of virgin

How am I suppose to make a payment if know one will take my call,I’ve tried calling as I can’t make a payment on quick pay as I don’t have an account it’s becoming ridiculous now I was on hold for 20 mins the other day can someone call back? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t get hold of virgin

Hello Tasha1885

Sorry to hear of the issues making a payment but thank you for taking the time to raise this via the forums. As a web based team we aren't able to make calls I'm afraid.

Can you elaborate on the part of your post advising you don't have an account? Have you cancelled services you had previously with us or are you looking to make a payment for a current customer?

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I have cancelled with yourselves so am no longer a customer but I have an outstanding balance and it won’t let me pay via quick pay as my account is no longer available I just want someone to call me back so I can make the payment it’s so frustrating 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update Tasha1885 , if this is an outstanding balance after the account has been closed it will be with our collections team.

To contact them directly and make a payment please call 0345 142 4444 and they will be happy to take the payment.

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yes that’s the number on the letter I’ve been calling but it kept leaving me on hold for ages is their an option to contact them or get them to call me back as it’s beyond ridiculous being on hold and trying to look after my kids and calling when I get 5 mins alone only to be on hold for ages 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Apologies for the delays ion getting to speak to a member of the team, sometimes we experience higher call volumes than expected which can lead to a delay. 

We're going to send you a private message to get some details so we can look into this further for you.

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

That’s brilliant and thank you like I said I’m happy to pay my balance just seems ridiculous I can’t get hold off anyone to do it thank you Rob xx

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thank you to Paul for contacting me personally and sorting this out for me lovely customer service and he called me back too brilliant all done now 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

You are very welcome Tasha, have a great day,

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos