cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t find account number

Dancebattle
Joining in

Hello, 

I have had Virgin internet for a while now, and everything is working fine.  However I don’t receive paper bills so I can’t find my account number. (I didn’t receive a welcome email when I signed up so it’s not there either). Is there any other way of finding it out?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Dancebattle

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

Do you receive a monthly email to say your bill is available to view online?

If not, and you also didn't receive your contract email, we may have an incorrect email address registered for you.

I will send you a private message so we can check we have the correct details and get a copy contract sent to you which will have the account number. 

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Dancebattle

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

Do you receive a monthly email to say your bill is available to view online?

If not, and you also didn't receive your contract email, we may have an incorrect email address registered for you.

I will send you a private message so we can check we have the correct details and get a copy contract sent to you which will have the account number. 

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide