Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't extend my leaving date

Gave a months notice of a house move been delayed due to corona virus trying to extend date but having no luck anyone got any ideas please

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't extend my leaving date

Have you Managed to extend your date yet?

if not please PM me your account number and postcode so I can look into it for you.

Zoe

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello, My dad is vey elderly and vulnerable he is leaving Virgin (sorry), his phone was cut off today and he cannot be connected to his new provider due to reduced/no engineer visits.  He would also like to extend his entire package with Virgin for another month until he can safely move providers.  He cannot leave his home due to government guidance and he will have no entertainment and is feeling worried.  Please can anyone advise how I can help him achieve this? thank you!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Zoe for the advice kept sending emails and had a surprise phone call yesterday from someone at virgin and my service has been extended for a further two months for anyone in the same situation keep sending the emails and eventually you should get the call well done virgin. 

0 Kudos