Menu
Paul618
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't create online account

Hi, I have just come back to Virgin after 18 months with Sky and so when I try to create an account I get the message Sorry, this username is not available. Please enter another username and try again.

Can anyone help me get the account setup please?

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't create online account

Hi there @Paul618

Welcome back to the VirginMedia family and welcome to our Community. Thanks so much for your first post - sorry that you're having an issue registering for your online account.

Are you using an email address that was previously used for an online account on your old/previous account? If so, then this email may still be linked to that account

Have you tried using another username at all? 

Keep us posted and pop back if you still need assistance. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Paul618
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie,

Thanks for getting back to me on this.

Yes, I am using the email address that was previously used for an online account on my old/previous account. Unfortunately I don't have any other email addresses to use as a username and would prefer not to have any new ones as I like everything as it is.

Is it possible to keep the previous username/email and have the relevant details updated please.

Kind regards

Paul

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This is something that would need to be raised. 

I will send you over a private message. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos