cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create an account

GC88
Joining in

I want to create an account, but I cannot do that as I keep getting 'we're sorry to see you go' and 'now you've left us, we've closed your account and you can no longer register for My Virgin Media' when trying to create an account. It's frustrating - I've rang multiple times about this and was promised a phone call back but still waiting. I had Virgin many many years ago however would have thought this would not affect it. I am up and running with the Internet now and was told once activated the Internet would work...but still doesn't.

Please advise as I would like to adjust the settings on my account at the earliest opportunity and just to have access to my account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @GC88.

I have raised this with our IT support team to be looked into and resolved for you. The process can take up to 5 working days and I will be in touch as soon as I have a further update on this.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @GC88,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry for the issues that you're having with your new online account, the former account would still have the email linked to it, if you're using the same email address. 

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details over via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @GC88.

I have raised this with our IT support team to be looked into and resolved for you. The process can take up to 5 working days and I will be in touch as soon as I have a further update on this.

Regards,

Steven_L

Are there any updates in relation to this question. I am still awaiting a response and would like to access my account!

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @GC88,

Sorry you haven't heard anything back yet. This is a wider issue that our Technical Team has been made aware of. In regards to the ticket that Steven raised, I'll chase this up for you. Steven will be in touch via the PM conversation you've been having.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Please can someone tell me what is going on? I want to access my account to change some details. Doubting whether I should have chosen Virgin Media if what appears something as simple like setting up an account is to much to ask. Would ring but get know where with that either.

Hi @GC88 sincere apologies for this - I can appreciate your frustrations here.

Please let me send you a PM so I can get your IT Ticket escalated if necessary to bring this to a close.

Kindly expect this to arrive shortly, and respond directly when you can.

Many thanks

Tom_W

GC88
Joining in

This is still not sorted. What is going on? All I want to do is access my account online......