Menu
june_18_june
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can't contact support - text bot goes round in circles - changes page keeps logging me out - HELP!!

Is there actually anyone working at Virgin?? Been trying for days, been on hold for hours trying to cancel my account. Disgrace! What can I do?

0 Kudos
carl_pearce
Superstar
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't contact support - text bot goes round in circles - changes page keeps logging me out - HELP!!

@june_18_june wrote:

Is there actually anyone working at Virgin?? Been trying for days, been on hold for hours trying to cancel my account. Disgrace! What can I do?

Other people are in the queue before you.

Phone at 8am when the lines open.

You need to read your contract to understand all the methods to cancel:

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end 

0 Kudos
june_18_june
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't contact support - text bot goes round in circles - changes page keeps logging me out - HELP!!

I know how contracts work. There is no way to contact Virgin. I know people are in front of me. They should have more people answering the phone. Their customer service is shambolic at best. Please don't bother replying unless you have something less patronising to say.

0 Kudos
carl_pearce
Superstar
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@june_18_june wrote:

I know how contracts work. There is no way to contact Virgin. I know people are in front of me. They should have more people answering the phone. Their customer service is shambolic at best. Please don't bother replying unless you have something less patronising to say.

Not patronising, providing you a link to another method of cancelling your contract?

There's no helping some people.

0 Kudos
june_18_june
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

• And that's what you did - no helping 
0 Kudos
carl_pearce
Superstar
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@june_18_june wrote:
  • And that's what you did - no helping 

Apologies for not copy/pasting directly from the link I provided:

N. Other ways to end this agreement

1. In addition to your rights to cancel during the cooling off period, either you or we may end this agreement at any time (including during or at the end of any minimum period) by giving the other 30 days’ notice.  You can provide notice and end this agreement under this provision by:

1. dialling 0345 454 1111 from any phone (for information on how much this call will cost from a Virgin Media home phone visit virginmedia.com/callcosts.  Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary); or

2. writing to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

0 Kudos