Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can’t chang my package when contract due

Hello, 

I have called 2days for customer service to change my package. I can’t tell after waiting 30-40mins, then one is cancel my contract; the other is said can’t pass through security questions, even you answer second time correct, they still keep saying you failed have to call again. Terrible terrible terrible service. I hope there are professionals to do the job. Each time I feel they force me to stay in the package which I don’t need. I only need broadband which they won’t give me. I would like to speak out, be professionals, be patient, be nice to your customers!!!! Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t chang my package when contract due

Hi xueperry,

I understand your frustrated trying to get through to customer service at this time, if your looking to renegotiate your package I would suggest calling again on 0345 454 1111 or 150 from you home line (if you have one) and head for options to leave Virign Media, these guys are UK based Rententions team and often great for new contract deals.

Please bare in mind however that customer services are running at a very small fraction of the normal work force due to the current circumstances and are fielding more calls than usual due to everybody being home.

Matt
If I've helped please let me know 🙂

10 years in Technical Customer Service, Construction Trades and Administration - Now I'm a Furloughed Chef
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can’t chang my package when contract due

I phoned retentions at 3pm on Wednesday 29th April got through in under 10 minutes and renegotiated a new contract in about 10 minutes, no problem at all.