Menu
buk08
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can't cancel

Hi there.   Has anybody else found that virgin won't let you canel an out of contract account...  Won't reply to emails.   Cut me off from a long 26 min phone call at over £3 a minute because all I want to do is cancel after almost 6 years with them.   Can anyone please please help me.  [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]  Please virgin help me.    I'm out of contract and want to cancel.    Please talk to me.   Kind regards Martin.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help

No VM number costs £3/minute.
VM ahve no email addresses.

Posting your address is a bad idea.

and you can cancel by post details int the T&C
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Won't let me cancel

Don't post multiple thread on the same problem as its against for forum rules
0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Super solver
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Out of contact can't cancel

you have been warned about posting the same thing over and over again.

no service provider charges £3 a minute to call them. nor is there an email address for virgin. so those two comments aren't true. if they aren't true i wonder what is.

phone at 8am. it is the quietest time. 'Just give our Customer Care team a call on 150 from your Virgin Media Phone or from your Mobile, call 0345 454 1111'

certainly no one will be phoning you or emailing you.
0 Kudos
buk08
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I don't have a virgin phone.   I was told I was being charged over £3 a min.     It's all very true my friend.   Have you looked at your track record of people saying exactly the same thing as I'm saying.   You continue to avoid cancellations at ALL cost.   I've called and called and continue to be bounced around then cut off.   Do you have an address I can write to to cancel please.   I also think your reply says alot about how you treat customers.   Please help me cancel my out of contract account.   Kind regards Martin

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

0345 are charged at landlines rates. If your mobile provider is charging you £3/min for a 0345 number you need to move to a new provider and report that to Ofcom.

0 Kudos