Menu
sara_t
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can’t access virgin media account

Set up my account through the phone in September. Since then I have been trying every once in a while to log into my account. Either says password or email are incorrect but both have ticks next to them. When i try and register like new with my information the page just reverts and acts like i’ve never pushed submit. Completely ridiculous from virgin media I see this is a common problem but nobody seems to have had it fixed. My hub box is not working and I’ve had no wifi for the last 2 days but anytime I call I’m on the phone for stupid time with a robot and still don’t seem to be getting an answer, can’t even log in to book an engineer. 

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t access virgin media account

I cannot log into my cable account because it says the password or username is wrong. I don’t have a record of security questions. I filled in the details of my last bill exactly to be told that I need to enter valid bill details. I have sent texts to the 0753 number starting last Tuesday but not received a reply. I noticed the problem when I tried to log in to access my last bill on line.  ( the one I am told is not valid details.  I do need to access my account and would welcome any help to get it sorted. 

0 Kudos
Hetty_R
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi 4722, 

Welcome to our community forums! 

I am really sorry you've been having problems accessing your account.

It sounds like we might need to reset it from our end, in order to do this I have sent you a private message as we will need account access.

Look forward to hearing from you, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hope this isn’t shared forum.  [REMOVED].  Hope it’s a capital letter

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos