Menu
damon67
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't access primary account to view bills etc

Hi, I cannot access the primary account in my virgin media, only a secondary one, can't remember what email I used to set it up many many years ago.

The one I thought it was (a @blueyonder.co.uk address) either doesn't work or the password is wrong, not sure which! 

Really need to access the primary to view bills and view/delete/change aliases , can you help?

I have tried resetting password etc but nothing works - it won't even accept my security answer of my mother's maiden name, which I'm not going to get wrong!

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't access primary account to view bills etc

Hi damon67,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you can only log in as secondary account holder, you can select forgotten log in on our website as long as you are the account holder and know the security answers.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
damon67
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul, thanks for replying. My wife is the primary account holder and although she obviously knows her mother's maiden name the password reset form does not accept it and so she cannot reset the password to access it. She has input everything correctly - a/c number, area code. bill date and amount, her date of birth and mothers maiden name but it will not work. 

We have spent countless hours trying to get through on the telephone but to no avail, we sit in a queue for an hour or so then it drops the call out. We are helpless in this situation and need her password reset so she can a) see her emails and b) take advantage of upgrades etc.

We realise there are security concerns here but if someone could just phone us my wife or contact her (not by email obviously) she can verify all the security you need. 

Please please help us. Thank you again for your response

Damon and Dawn

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply and our apologies for the delay in response. 

I would be happy to take a look in to this from our side but I will just need to confirm a few details. 

To do this I will need to pop you over a private message and this will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos