cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access my virgin media account online

ElsKenney
Joining in

Hello,

I recently moved house and renewed my contract for virgin media broadband. When i try to log in online i can only see the closed account from my previous house and not my new account.

Even when I click register new account, and it says “we’ve found you” and I click “trying to register for different account” I type in my new account number yet it keeps repeating the “we’ve found you” screen. 

How can I access the new account please?

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Elskenney

Sorry to hear of the online account access issues since moving, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

We can see you have spoken to the team recently in regards to this and they have raised it with the support team, this can take up to 5 working days to resolve and allow access.

If you're still experiencing issues after this time, please let us know and we can take a look.

Rob

ElsKenney
Joining in

Hi, it's been almost two weeks and no change / solution to this issue! Please can you take a look. Thank you 🙂

Hi @ElsKenney thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you.

Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W