Menu
SJxxx
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can’t access my account

I cannot log onto my myvirginmedia account. I have made multiple phone calls, had many promises of help, offers of call backs (that never happened), tried your text service (which never responded) and still do not have access to my account. 
When I moved house my account number changed. My myvirginmedia is still registered to the old account number. I have been told someone needs to merge the 2 accounts (old & new) so I can have access. 
Please help

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t access my account

Hi SJxxx, 

This is something we will be able to help you with 🙂 

We can perform a move and transfer which will move your old account log in details over to the new account for you. I will need to pass data protection with you first of all though. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t access my account

Hi SJxxx, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message to confirm things are all resolved for you now. 

If you have any further issues going forward, pop back and let us know. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos