Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't Return TV Box (Coronavirus)

Hi there,

Cancelled our TV package and have been told to return our box. Have packaged it all up and gone to our Collect+ place only to be told they aren't curently taking in packages because all the delivery drivers are isolating so the packages aren't being picked up from the shop. I do not want to be charged for the box if I cannot physically get it back to you guys through no fault of my own!!!

Please advise on what I should do. I can provide a photograph proving the parcel is all wrapped up ready to go if needed? Tried to message on the chat but have been waiting for over an hour and a half to get through to a team member. (And obviously the message is currently to only ring if it's an emergency, which I don't think this is as we are not experiencing outages etc)

Help much needed & appreciated!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't Return TV Box (Coronavirus)

Hi there,virgin wont need the box back urgently,I would.just wait until you feel safe doing it,after this has blown over.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't Return TV Box (Coronavirus)

as long as your account is closed you shouldn't be charged.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos