cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Register New Account

svet11
Joining in

Hi,

I've moved to the address and ordered a new broadband service using the same email. Now I cannot register and create a new account to view bills, get support, etc. The website always takes me to my old account. How do I change the email on my new account? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi svet11, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

Basically the email address would be linked to the old address and would need to be transferred over if you wanted to keep the email. 

Alternatively you will be able to sign up with a new email address and this will allow you to pull the information to your new account. 

I hope this makes sense and please let us know if you need any further assistance? 

Chris. 

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your answer. I'm not able to sign up with a new email address because I've already ordered new broadband service trough my old email for a new address. The previous broadband service has been transferred to someone else in my previous address but I'm still the account holder. We left it this way so the other person who moved in at my previous place won't loose internet. That's why at the moment I cannot access anything related to my new address but I can only see the bills and the contract for the previous one. 

Any other suggestions how to split those two accounts and transfer the new one to a different email?

Thanks

You should be able to transfer the email address but that online account along with any information would be deleted, the only other way would be to create an account with a new email. 

Thanks - Chris.