Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't Register For My Virgin Media

Everytime I fill out the registration online application and click register it being me back to the last page with blank fillings 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't Register For My Virgin Media

Hi am sorry to hear that. please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME your account number and area number I can check your services and answer any other queries you may have. to PRIVATE MESSAGE me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any personal info in this thread as it's public.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't register for my virgin

• I can't register for my virgin media, have noticed on your forums that a lot of people have the same issue.

I have tried on multiple devices and browsers and I still can't register.

It asks me for all the details including account and then tells me there's been a problem with registration.

Any help from virgin would be appreciated, as I can't see my bills unless I can register.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't register for my virgin

@LTorringtonGree Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue, it doesn't get your issue resolved any quicker and is against the forum rules.  I have merged your threads.

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos