Menu
mrkhxpps
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can't Register Account

Every time I go through the process of registering my account it fails right at the end due to an unknown error.

I have tried time and time again now but the online chat never works and I end up in a endless loop of phone calls that never actually address the problem. It is very frustrating because I live in a student house and I cannot tell what bills need to be paid and when nor prove it, to my detriment. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't Register Account

HI mrkhxpps

Thanks for getting in touch and for joining us on the community forums, welcome to the community 😄

I've checked the system linked to your My Virgin Media registration and we need to log this to IT.

The fix for this is up to 10 working days but can be within a working day based on recent experience,

Pop back to me on the Pm I have sent to you so I can get the details I need to log this with them for you,

You can find this on the top right in the purple envelope.

Cheers

Kaz

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mrkhxpps

Just an update to say I've popped a further PM back to you last week on Thursday and if you still need support on this can you please get back to me on this.

Thanks again

Kaz

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
vader676
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kaz_A,

Can I please get some help with getting registered I posted last week but no one has come back to me about this.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi vader676

I've just replied to your post before you popped this here so hopefully you've now seen my PM.

Apologies about the delay we're a little busy and we work in date order.

Thanks and speak soon

Kaz

Forum Team

0 Kudos