cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Account access

Alwaysafaff
Joining in

My account number is [removed]. Over five years ago I had an account at a previous address with [removed] as my email which I had also then registered with. Broadband was installed at my current address on 18th May. I used [removed to register with. I've had no communication whatsoever, and am unable to access my account. Please advise how this matter can be resolved. 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

2 REPLIES 2

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @Alwaysafaff, thanks for your post on our Community Forum, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues when trying to register for the new account.

We are aware of issues of this nature currently and are doing all we can to have this resolved. 

I will however send you a private message, via the purple envelope in the top right hand corner to assist you with the moving and transferring of the E-Mail address from the former to the current Virgin Media account

Kindest regards,

David

Alwaysafaff
Joining in

I have already enquired about this, but I have ceased to get responses. Virgin Media failed to switch my account properly from John Lewis due to an inept agent resulting in that account continuing. I am being threatened by John Lewis with debt collectors. My Virgin Media broadband and landline have been active since 18th May, yet no money has been taken from me. Please resolve this.