Menu
Help_me_plz
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can not register online

Hi, 

I cannot register online, I’ve tried multiple times on different browsers and all I get is the message, 

We cannot set up your Virgin media account at the moment, please try again later, or you can set up your account at the time of the broad band installation. 

I’ve have the broadband for almost 2 years now and still cannot register, please can anyone help? 

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can not register online

Hi Help_me_plz, thanks for the message and we are sorry to hear that you have not been able to set up the online account, can you confirm if this was a new account or an account transfer from another property? Have you tried using a different email address? Can you confirm if the email address you are using was on an old virgin media account? ^Chris

0 Kudos
Help_me_plz
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, sorry only just seen this. 

This was a new account, but I’ve had accounts with you previously, I’m unsure if the email was used on a previous account but I’ve tried old email addresses and also brand new ones but still getting the same message. 

I get confirmation of the web safe settings but after that screen I get “Sorry we are not able to set up your Virgin media account at the moment, Please try again later or you can also set up your account at the time of broadband installation”

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Help_me_plz
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Also I’m still receiving the bills to this email address every month.
Just cannot set up my Virgin media. 

Thanks 

Karl

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Help_me_plz 

Sorry to hear that you're still having these issues with logging in to your online account. I'll pop you a private message now to take some details and get this looked at. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just had your message @Help_me_plz

Glad to hear it's all sorted and you're set up now. 

Please let us know if you need anything else 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos